Tuesday 17 July 2018

LAURA RHODES: CURIOUS ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcoming the latest member of #422 Custard Factory.

''To me, my camera is a tool to lift people up, to empower people in what they’re doing and how they feel''


I am Laura and I offer photography for brand content, portraits, weddings and bespoke artworks.

I build honest connections and collaborations with other creatives, businesses and individuals. My value is seeing people clearly and bringing that out of them. It's imperative to deeply understand you and your brand; I ask a lot of questions. To me, my camera is a tool to lift people up, to empower people in what they’re doing and how they feel: whether it’s a wedding, a commercial shoot or a portrait session. It’s all about the people and the connection.



I have a unique combination of a Fine Art Degree; with years of fashion and brand experience rolled into one. My work reflects this with its honest expressive and engaging imagery that communicates the essence of the brand, couple or individual.


I strive to seek balance within my photographs; my shoots are fun, relaxed  balance: like a vodka martini with smashed avocado toast. Yoga in the morning and dancing in the evening. To me the best work is produced when we are well-fed, relaxed and open; we will work hard, and enjoy the work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.