Wednesday 18 July 2018

AL LEEMING - EXPERIMENTAL COMMUNICATIONS


''blurring the line between visual designer and artist''




Currently studying for an MA in Visual Communication (Experimental Communication) at the Royal College of Art, I don’t quite fit into any of the usual industry moulds, blurring the line between visual designer and artist. Sometimes this helps, sometimes it hinders, but I enjoy the creative freedom it gives me.

My work often includes the manipulation and adaptation of old tech in order to create my visuals. As a result my work focuses mainly on experimental photography, experimental film, light installations and interactive visual pieces.






I’m not a big fan of working with digital, VR, AR etc. I choose to work predominantly with analogue, preferring the natural and sometimes unexpected results you can achieve. Results that are very different from the visual noise of domineering corporate imagery.

Recently, I have completed work for the Royal College of Music, BUPA Great Run and TED Talks, with work displayed at the Mexican Institute of Design







email: al@postalcreative.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.